[bksvol-discuss] Re: New voluteer & having some trouble

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:45:52 -0400

Hi Netta,

Unfortunately, I can't answer your "Books on hold" question, as I'm rather new myself, but just wanted to welcome you! This list is full of warm, wonderful folks who are able to provide great assistance, so if you need anything or have any questions, I'm sure somebody here can help you out! I was a bit daunted when I began with my first book, but now feel right at home. <grin>

Anyway, warm welcomes!  If I can help in any way, feel free to give a shout.

Warmest,
Kim L