[bksvol-discuss] Re: New volunteer first validation

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:20:56 -0700 (PDT)

To put what Gerald wrote in a slightly different way,
if you validate as you read the book, before
submitting your scan, you can rate it excellent when
you submit, and post on the list when you submit that
you pre-validated it and it should be an easy
validation; then it will get validated more quickly,
as Gerald says.

Cindy