[bksvol-discuss] Re: New volunteer first validation

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:59:56 -0400

Hi, Jane. Actually, RTF is the preferred format now. The submission
guidelines, up to this point, though, haven't been changed, I don't think.
There are many things people have been working for in improving the system,
updated guidelines being one of them. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info