[bksvol-discuss] Re: New volunteer first validation

Hi Jane,

As Pratik mentioned about Kurzweil, Open Book also allows you to save in rtf
format, which you should do before submitting any books you scan.

You do this in the same way that Pratik described, select "save as" from the
file menu, and choose rtf as the file format.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201