[bksvol-discuss] New submissions

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:46:07 -0700

Hi all,

Recently I have uploaded three books that those who enjoy history of blind
folks will find interesting.

First, is Floyd Matson's new biography of Jacobus ten-Broek, called, "Blind
Justice."  This is an RTF, and an excellent scan.

Second, is Eucklid Heri's new history of the blind in Canada, called, "Journey
to independence: the Canadian story."  This book just came out.  The scan is
excellent, few errors.

Third, is a rare book by a blind frenchman who fought in the resistance against
the Nazis in WWII.  The books is called, "And then there was light: An
autobiography of a blind hero of the French resistance," by Jaques Lusseyran.

I hope someone will pick up these book to validate soon.

Brian Miller