[bksvol-discuss] Re: New site - What's your favorite improvement or new feature?

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:54:03 -0600

I agree Judy,
They did a fabulous job.
I also love seeing the validater now proof reader.
The site moves faster
and it also works smoother with the new changes.

pretty awesome.
laura Ann
At 01:00 AM 1/12/2009, you wrote:
I love the new site. I was very impressed while doing the beta testing, and found many features in it that I've wanted both as a member and as a volunteer.

Favorite features or improvements so far:

1. being able to look at my book history;
2. as a volunteer, being able to read the history on a book that is anywhere in the process of becoming part of the collection; 3. being able to assign an alias to my name so that I finally can have a nickname associated with me on finished books as a proofreader without my given name getting splattered all over the web; 4. being able to look at a book in the collection and find out when it entered the collection. That is such an improvement! It helps me find out if a book that I downloaded that has errors in it has a newer version available. Yay!

Judy s.