[bksvol-discuss] New scan up and ready for checkout; Only You, Sierra

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 01:16:15 -0500

I could not find someone specifically requesting this book from me, so I just uploaded it without a hold. Submission info is below. As mentioned in the comments, I started it in Word 2007 and moved it to my Mac after getting frustrated, so PLEASE give me any feedback form formatting to anything else since it was a new processor.

Title: Only You, Sierra
Author(s): Robin Jones Gunn
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
Copyright Date: 1995
Copyrighted By: Robin Jones Gunn
Brief Synopsis: From the bestselling author of The Christy Miller Series, this series centers around Christy Miller's friend Sierra Jensen. Sierra is a spunky and bold sixteen-year-old with big dreams and unconventional clothes. Long Synopsis: From the bestselling author of The Christy Miller Series, this series centers around Christy Miller's friend Sierra Jensen. Sierra is a spunky and bold sixteen-year-old with big dreams and unconventional clothes. Today's teens can truly relate to what is going on in Sierra's life -- whether it's friendships, dating, or learning to trust in God. Sierra shows readers how to have a relationship with Jesus Christ and how to grow in their commitment to Him. Comments: This is a wonderful teen romance that even adults will love. Hope my scanning is improving; please give me feedback on any issues since I started this on my PC and had to move it to my Mac and I may have missed some nuances to Word for Mac. Feel free to email me at vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content: No
Language: English
Book Quality: EXCELLENT
Categories: Romance, Teens, Literature and Fiction, Religion and Spirituality

Enjoy!

Valerie

Check out my kids at:

 http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples <new>