[bksvol-discuss] New kid on the block

  • From: Melinda Pethel <mjpethel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:17:00 -0400

Hello all,

My name is Melinda and I am new to this. I will probably focus on my specialties (and the books I have) which are Computer Science, Emergency Medical Services, Hazardous Materials Safety/Training and Jewish books. I would love to have a mentor to ask questions of so that I can do this right the first time. I have Omni Page Pro 14 and ABBYY Pro 9. I am sighted but I have multiple sclerosis and I am a user of Bookshare. Any help and guidance is appreciated. Since I have a hard time following the digested discussion listings, a cc to me would also be helpful.

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you.

Melinda