[bksvol-discuss] Re: New kid on the block

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 02:19:49 -0600

That's great advice Cindy.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
From: Melinda Pethel <mjpethel@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] New kid on the block
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 7:17 AM
Hello all,

My name is Melinda and I am new to this. I will probably
focus on my specialties (and the books I have) which are
Computer Science,  Emergency Medical Services,
Hazardous Materials Safety/Training and Jewish books. I
would love to have a mentor to ask questions of so that I
can do this right the first time. I have Omni Page Pro 14
and ABBYY Pro 9. I am sighted but I have multiple sclerosis
and I am a user of Bookshare. Any help and guidance is
appreciated. Since I have a hard time following the digested
discussion listings, a cc to me would also be helpful.

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you.

Melinda