[bksvol-discuss] Re: New book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:05:43 -0800 (PST)

Put it up there. I've been castigated and must finish
everything I have first--not much compared to some
people, but my tender skin is scarred from the lash.
If no one else has taken it I will when my deck is
cleared, I will. But there are peopple not on any of
these lists who mightm too, if they see it on the
download page.