[bksvol-discuss] Re: New book

Put it up there. I've been castigated and must finish
everything I have first--not much compared to some
people, but my tender skin is scarred from the lash.
If no one else has taken it I will when my deck is
cleared, I will. But there are peopple not on any of
these lists who mightm too, if they see it on the
download page.

Cindy