[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:45:18 -0500

I can get the other three books but I don't want to work on them if they
will be done by the outsourcers. Lego Star Wars is going to be a real pain
in the butt to work on. It's a "visual dictionary" so I don't even know that
it can be done.

Well, okay, "anything" can be done. I don't know that I have the patience to
do it, even if it is only 95 pages. I know squat about Star Wars and I
imagine it's going to be tons of picture describing things about which I
haven't a clue.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Jupiter's Bones by Faye Kellerman