[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

I proofeda Lord-og-the Rings bookledt that was given out at the movie. The
photos had captions (long ones); I just used that and sait that ther photo on
p. was the actor dressed as (whoever the character was. Maybe the star wars
thing will be like that.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: