[bksvol-discuss] New and Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Internet Explorer 9

Hi everyone!

My husband shared this link with me, so I thought I'd pass it along.

I remember a discussion recently about how no one seemed to like IE 9. This link should help anyone who wants to try it again or anyone new to it.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/hh145613.aspx

Happy browsing!

Debby

--