[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Word Document in Manual

I know I won't be doing it,
I'm having enough trouble getting my scans excepted much less proofing,
thanks! but no thanks
depending upon how it goes,
I'm not even sure I'm gonna even stay with the scanning,
that is more overwhelming than I thought,
not that I  thought it would be a breeze far from it,
but I honestly didn't think I would have this much difficulty,
no fault of anyone's
I'm one if I don't catch on,
if I  don't do a fine job,
I tend to give up feel I'll never learn it rightly that kind of thing,
sometimes I keep on till I get it right if I'm determined enough
but sometimes,
I have to admit I quit,
and this may!
be one of the few times I may have to quit, and leave it to those who can.
I hope and pray yes, that I don't have to,
but I am realistic enough to know
that if I can't, I can't and that will be that.
I always hesitate to give up because later I think could I have, should I have, would it have worked out that kind of thing,
we shall see,
no matter what happens though it's been fun simply because I tried and met y'all thanks for putting up with my foibles and all, you have a wonderful thing here, no matter what happens to me as a volunteer, bookshare I will always love. It has given me many hours of happy reading, and some hours of trying to help in the best way I know how.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>