[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Word Document in Manual

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:18:40 -0500

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your feedback. Smile. Directions like these can be overwhelming, or it can be very helpful. How useful or intimidating any kind of "help" section is depends on the individual and what works for them.

You probably already do all of this things in the word proofreading document, but do them as you read through the book instead of before giving it a thorough read. Whatever works for you best is what works! smile.

Judy s.

Susan wrote:
Hi Everyone,
My goodness, if I'm required to do all these things before I even begin reading my book, I may never get the book itself proofread from cover to cover as I do now! The bookshare tools aren't able to do any of these things? This can be either helpful or overwhelming to a new volunteer, not sure which! Thanks for letting me have my say! Susan