[bksvol-discuss] New Volunteer/Member

Greetings all!  My name is Jenny, located in Sachse, TX. (near Dallas), and
I am a new volunteer as of last night. :)  I have already submitted two
books I managed to finally get scanned within the last week, but
unfortunately, I submitted them before I had a chance to actually sign up as
a volunteer.  I just downloaded my first book for validation last night, and
admittedly, I probably had the "deer in the headlights look" as I skimmed
through the first chapter. <grin>  I have read through the instruction pages
for validating thoroughly, but find that I am still incredibly nervous.
Please excuse my glaring ignorance as I may ask questions that seem
hopelessly elementary.

One question that came to mind almost immediately, and this also occurred to
me as I was scanning, but is it preferrable that the chapter title or
author's name remain at the top of each page, or should I remove this
heading from each page?  For instance, in the first book I scanned, the book
title was present on the top of every other page, and the chapter title was
present on the rest.  I certainly don't mind removing these headings, but do
not want to do so if it should be left alone.

So far, this appears to be a great list, and look forward to learning a lot
over the coming weeks!

Jenny