[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:03:24 EDT

It is a cable modem. The book is in RTF format and as far as I know I did
nothing to change it. In a message dated 7/18/2008 7:54:49 P.M. Pacific
Daylight
 Time, popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Roger,

Welcome.
What kind of internet connection do yoy have?  If it's dial-up it could take
some time, I seem to remember from earlier  posts.

Are you uploading an rtf file? Was it rtf when you downloaded it  or did you
change it? The kind of file, which is, I think, the space before  the browse,
must be the same as the file you are uploading, hopefully  rtf.

If your file name has characters in it, such as an apostrophe or  colon, it
won't upload. In that space it does not have to be the exact title,  like it is
in the title space. Many of us save the file with just a few words  of the
title and the extension, dotrtf.

HTH

Cindy