[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:39:09 EDT

As far as I know I did everything you said up until choosing accept. When I
did that I did not go to another screen. I just sat there. In a message dated
7/18/2008 7:28:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

>Hello,

You first go to step 2look for the book  and
choose  upload

then you verify that the title, author,  copyright holder, copyright
date are all correct.
press the browse  button and select the file to upload.

Then choose accept
then you  come to the next screen which is rating the book.
It shows you what quality  the book is and you agree or disagree.

double check the categories  checked or check categories your book
falls under....one I just did fell  under
disability
Religion and spirituality
Romance
Mystery and  Thrillers

Then add the ISBN or check it for accuracy

make any  comments and click
accept

you then get a screen thanking you for  validating the book.

I hope this helps.

Welcome we are so glad  your here volunteering.

Please ask any questions you have.

This  is a helpful group.

Laura Ann

To unsubscribe from this list  send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word  'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available  commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.