[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Tracy Hickman fantasy saga books wished for

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 23:06:25 -0700

Gad, Cindy, I can't keep track of that Tracy Hickman guy! I couldn't keep
track of the Dragonlance stuff either. Tried to read them on cassette, got
hopelessly lost, then said "forget about it" and didn't read any more stuff
by him. Any fantasy readers care to sort this Dragonlance stuff out? How is
one supposed to read this in sequence" (imagine bewildered expression).
Regards, Kim.

  _____