[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Resources for Volunteers - Item # 1 - Bookshare's Publisher Partners

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:23:10 -0700

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be
sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way
people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want
the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of
the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 7/27/2010 12:18 PM, Scott Rains wrote:
Thanks, Larry. We'll have the bugs worked out by EoD this Friday.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department