[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Release From Bookshare

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:00:33 -0700 (PDT)

John,

Those changes are Wonderful1! The one I'm particularly
excited about is the validator being informed when a
validation is bumped back to the step one page or
being rejected. Second most exciting to me is that the
New books can be looked for by time-frame added. That
makes life a little easier for me.

The one disappointment is that doc. submissions won't
be accepted. I think I can convert them to rtf and
upload them as that, but maybe not. Maybe those are
the files I've had trouble with. Whatever...

Many, many thanks to the engineers and anyone else,
like Jake or Gerald, who might be involved in making
these changes.

With many thanks to all.

Cindy