[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Feature in Bookshare Catalog

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:29:16 -0600

I understand the new feature.  My question was whether submitter comments are
retained; it would let them know which of my books I described pictures in.
That is, for books already in the collection.

Valerie, who is WAY behind on email while Nichole recuperates!

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: