[bksvol-discuss] New Category/Series Site

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 19:32:07 -0500

Hey All,
    I was going to send out this message tomorrow, but thought what the heck,
I'll do it now. I've worked for the last few weeks to create a site that will
allow us to create lists of series books and additional categories. I took on
the task because I think there is need for such a system and I understand why
BookShare hasn't yet been able to implement something similar. The side effect
was I got to learn quite a bit more about web development. The brushup on
programming I'm sure will come in handy this fall when I jump back into college
and my first college level programming classes.

    All of that said, I hope you find the site useful and helpful. If there is
anything you can think to add/improve/change about the site I am certainly open
to suggestions and comments. Now without further ado, you can find the site at:

http://www.JBrownell.com/bks/

Enjoy all!
Jake