[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Bookshare site grumblings

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:26:16 -0500

I have to agree.  I just made my first try to submit a book and have no idea
whether it went through or not.  Just to make sure, how and/or where can I find
out the current procedures for uploading and how do I know whether the upload
was successful.  The book in question was Coulter's Guilty.
Thanks.