[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Bookshare site grumblings

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:07:47 -0500

Hi,

It is, and yes I did send a report back during beta testing. I also did a follow up so it wouldn't be forgotten.

Dave

At 11:03 PM 1/21/2009, you wrote:
If it's messing up authors' names, this definitely needs to be reported. Some authors write with different variations of their names like Angela Hunt and Angela Elwell Hunt.

Monica Willyard