[bksvol-discuss] New Books (40) for 10-13

Daily new book lists are now available at this web page:

http://myplace.frontier.com/~bshare/

I created this web page so that these book lists could be accessed without waiting for a blanket email from me. The page has gotten about 50 hits in the last 24 hrs., so it seems to be working OK. Anyone having a problem with it please email me at johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will try to help.

I am discontinuing the mailing list so please bookmark the web page if you haven't already done so. Occasionally, maybe once a month, I will post a link to the page on the freelists discussion group.
Regards,
John