[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books (17) for 09-22

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:31:41 -0500

John Immenarino puts out this list and it's a labor of love I tell you.

You can contact him at johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and have your name added to people receiving the list if you don't get a copy of it from the bookshare discussion list.

Soronel, about the problem with "independence", I noticed that too and turned in a problem report for the synopsis. At first I thought it might be some sort of alternate history book, but it appears to be just another mistake.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>