[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

Gustavo is in this week.  Yesterday he brought in an extremely rich chocolate
truffle torte, which prompted every woman who tasted it and most of the men to
propose marriage on the spot.  I suggested polygamy, but Gustavo wasn't taken
with the idea.  He did say that it was 66% cocoa butter, so you can imagine how
it tasted.  I thought I had died and gone to heaven. :-)

  Carrie

siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  I have not noticed any new books lately, even on Jake's site.  Carrie, is
Gustavo in this week?  Just wondering but I am hoping this does not start a
thread.  <smile>

  Sue S.