[bksvol-discuss] Re: New 3 hold maximum in check out queue

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

Ali;

I think you are confusing the check out for proofreading book list Madeleine
referred to with a person's my checked out books list.  Anyone can still have
five books shecked out, but the checkout list will potentially limit holds.
 Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/