[bksvol-discuss] Re: New 3 hold maximum in check out queue

Also, what makes the list more restrictive for me, and possibly for other
sighted volunteers is that I leave the books where the quality is excellent for
people who cannot use a print book to check if necessary.  I can't scan because
of arthritis pain, and though I'm not a member who needs credits I like to earn
them to be able to donate them. Besides I enjoy being able to help people,and
for a couple of reasons volunteer work outside the home is no longer an option
for me. There is the poet project, which I do as I have time while proofing,
but I don't particularly enjoy it, and would prefer not to do it full time,
though I will if that's all here is left to do. At the moment, though, I have
to very long books to do as well as a more normal one to finish so I don't
really need anything at the moment,except that there's a book I want to read
that is unavailable and I hope that it's on Amazon and so I want to work toward
a gift certificate
Cindy