[bksvol-discuss] Re: New 3 hold maximum in check out queue

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:54:35 -0400

Ann and all:
I would agree with the "special category" for those who give so much time
and effort, but again, if there are no books to proof because a certain kind
of book always has holds it gives the "normal" proofer only religious books
to proof.  Nothing wrong with religious books if you like them, but it is
not my cup of tea! Maybe those working on series can have the "excellent"
designation and those of us who do not have attachment to a scanner could
work on good books in the collection or something?
Reggie