[bksvol-discuss] Nero Wolf Was found 8 new Agatha Christie books!

Hi,
I know we frown on duplicate books and that NLS has a good deal of Nero
Wolf audio books, but I know of hardly any braille ones, which makes me
wonder how extensive our collection of Nero Wolf books is? That said, if
anyone ever wants to scan them let me know and I'll validate.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."