[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need some help, please

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:02:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Kathy. I guess either you told me already of I
noticed it, because those books are gone from the
list.

Normally I check the Wish List against the New books
added, but often, and preferably, people post here
when they submit the book after scanning. That way
validators see what has been submitted that they might
like to validate, and also I can delete the book from
the Wish List more quickly, and the chances of
duplication are much less. smile

G.Cindy