[bksvol-discuss] Need some help

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:07:23 -0500

I am doing One Summer by Karen Robards off the step 1 page. It is the 1993 when this book was coperrighted and the ISBN is 0-440-20829-7. The page was not held down where chapter 32 begins and there is too much junk to clean it up, I released the book until I can get the pages. I will grab it again if someone can send me the pages, it looks like 233 and there is a blank page so it might be 232 and 233, not sure.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454