[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need a little help

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:45:56 EST

The file name is completely irrelevant. You could name it the cat in the
flat hat if you wanted to. When you upload the book you are taken through a
step by step process. There will be a page on which you can edit the synopsis
and the title. Just open the title field and delete the hold.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Need a little help
Date:
11/16/2009 12:53:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi, I'm ready to send a proofread back to Bookshare for approval. I'm told
I should get rid of "hold for such-and-such (insert screen name) on the
file.
My problem is how to go about it. Must I do a file rename here? When I
attempt to delete that part, I can't delete the characters I wish. I'm wondering
if this is an idiosyncrasy of the screen reader. Please advise me. Regards,
Kim.   __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature
database 4613 (20091116) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32
Antivirus.