[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need a little help

The file name is completely irrelevant. You could name it the cat in the
flat hat if you wanted to. When you upload the book you are taken through a
step by step process. There will be a page on which you can edit the synopsis
and the title. Just open the title field and delete the hold.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Need a little help
Date:
11/16/2009 12:53:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi, I'm ready to send a proofread back to Bookshare for approval. I'm told
I should get rid of "hold for such-and-such (insert screen name) on the
file.
My problem is how to go about it. Must I do a file rename here? When I
attempt to delete that part, I can't delete the characters I wish. I'm wondering
if this is an idiosyncrasy of the screen reader. Please advise me. Regards,
Kim.   __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature
database 4613 (20091116) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32
Antivirus.