[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need a Proofer: Urban Dictionary: Fularious Street Slang Defined

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

my street address is 208 N. Bowling Green Way, Los Angeles, CA 90049
I see, however, that you have  a lot of offers;  if one of them can obtain the
book from the library (in my libraries it's in the reference department and
doesn't circulate, or is willing to buy a copy, then let that person proof it.
That would be simpler.smile