[bksvol-discuss] Need Help With a Copyright Please

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 22:51:13 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for copyright info for Snowbound Colorado Christmas by several
different authors. So far I have looked at numerous Internet bookstores as
well as at Barbour, the book publisher's website and have been unable to
find it so far. The book was published in 2008. Would appreciate any other
suggestion someone may have to offer. Thanks in advance.

Happy validating, scanning, and most of all, happy holidays to you all!

Susan and Larry