[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help From A Sighted Proofreader Please

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:59:31 -0500

It looks like my library has a copy with no holds.  Are you wanting me to
proof the book or get you pages?  I probably can't get to the library til
mid-week, if they can pull it by then.

Take care!

Valerie

Currently scanning "Don't You Wish" by Robin Jones Gunn/ the Sierra Jensen
Series

Happy Belly, Happy Smile

Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt

Imprisoned In The Golden City (Trailblazer Books #8) by Neta & Dave Jackson

Ten Days To Self-Esteem