[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Advice on Fonts

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 00:34:27 -0400

Cindy,

I was using Times New Roman, 14 Points as an example.  My argument is to use
the original formatting as much as possible unless it specifically
interferes with reading functions.  I'm not sure why the OCR engine is
recognizing some font as 2 Point.  That's a case where readability overrides
my ocncern.  I'm just cautioning changing font in general.

Pratik