[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need 4 pages in a Gunsmoke book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:33:53 -0800 (PST)

I found out from amazon.com that the title is The Last
Dog Soldier, by James Arness (didn't know he was
writing) and it's Gunsmoke #2--but it's not in any of
my library's catalogs.

However, I'm going in to the library tomorrow. It
might be an uncataloged paperback in the young adult
sectionm like a lot of the Star Wars books. If I find
it I'll let you know, but I don't remember seeing it,
and I shelve books there periodically.

Cindy

--- Reggie & Lonnie <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>