[bksvol-discuss] Re: NLS vs. Bookshare

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:46:58 -0700

Hi Anastasia

Yes, I have found books here that the library doesn't have and I know some
of the personal books I have scanned and uploaded would never be considered
by NLS.

Too many books and so little time:-)

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____