[bksvol-discuss] Re: NIMAC books

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:12:29 -0800

Makes me think of videos and Tv programs being closed captioned. But it has
taken major politics and many years and frequent re-politicking to make this
continue. Am running across some great documentary DVDs by a group called
DocuDrama and they don't caption many of theirs. Huh, for once us Deafies
are ahead of us Blindies!
Liz, some of each, why have to choose?

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR