[bksvol-discuss] Re: Myths of Sexuality

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:00:47 -0400

I am happy to send it to you. After all your concerns, you deserve to read it quickly.

E.

At 02:59 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:
E, wait!
I don't mind at all if you and Cindy finish what you were doing with Myths
of Sexuality.  It was just one possibility.  I snagged something else
equally interesting.  Go on and finish it up, unless you think you're
going to be stuck with something else for a good while. If that's the
case, I'll take it on, but otherwise you may as well carry on.
Thanks anyway.
Tracy

http://www.eset.com