[bksvol-discuss] Mystery of History ...

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:42:44 -0700 (PDT)

E,

This is indeed strange, and it happened to me before.
I now can't find History of Private Life anywhere. It
was in the administrator pool on the Marissa's List of
Sept. 15, but it's no longer there, or on the
validation list, or in the collection.

If I remember correctly, and I may not be, after
asking here and waiting for a while I finally
submitted my perfected copy of the missing book (I
think I had asked Gustavo but got no answer.),
downloaded it for validation myself, and uploaded it.

The problem is that we validators never find out the
status of the books we validate, only the submitter
does. And if we don't happen to look on the download
list again, we don't know if it's been bounced back or
not. I guess I'll have to get into the habit of
looking.

Cindy