[bksvol-discuss] Re: My intro

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:38:19 -0500

I would start with validating a book. To get the hang of it look for a
children's book or something else short. Scanning and submitting
appears to be more complex and I, in fact, am just now working on my
first submission. While you are validating a few books just keep
reading this list and absorbing the conversations about submitting and
validating and that should prepare you for moving on to your next step
and direct you in asking the right questions when you do so.