[bksvol-discuss] Re: My first book submission

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:28:22 -0800

Karen, The books in process list is taken care of by the bookshare staff. When your book ends up on step 1, then it will be shown as on that list. Later you will see it on the validation list and finally on the administrative queue. I hope that makes sense. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Harshfield" <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>