[bksvol-discuss] Re: My first book submission

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:10:47 -0700

Karen, welcome.

Well I guess I am a bookie, though I neither take nor make bets lol.

What u r doing is proofreading. Self-validating is no longer allowed
by bookshare.  U should consider downloading the volunteer manual &
looking it over.  Your submission will need to be validated & then
approved by a bookshare administrator.  Obviously, your careful work
now will make the validation process easier & is so grately
appreciated by those who will validate your submission.

Great work & welcome aboard!

On 12/10/07, Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm thinking it gets added to books in progress when you submit it.
> Someone will correct me if I am wrong.
>
> Welcome to the group.
> Cindy Lou Ray
>
> Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net