[bksvol-discuss] Re: My first book submission

  • From: Karen Harshfield <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:35:41 -0800

This is regarding a comment I made about a week ago, saying that I was just about ready to submit my first book. I said that I just needed to self-validate, or proofread, the book before it was done. Subsequently, there has been some discussion about whether or not a person can "validate" their own book that they scanned and submitted.

I think I made a poor choice of words. I was not implying that I would validate my own scanned book, just that I wanted to thoroughly check it out myself, or proof-read it, before I even submitted the book.

And I sent that book in this morning. Now I am tunneling my way through a week's worth of backed up bookshare discussion list emails. About 1000 emails, I think.

- Karen