[bksvol-discuss] My cookbook

  • From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:49:38 -1000

Okay, I'm going to submit my book and just hope for the best.  I'm
always trying to leave the books in as much the same way as the print as
I can, so who knows what will happen.  The page numbers are at the
bottom with a footer, maybe one of you guys can figure out what's best
for the poor thing!  (smile!)  I guess for the time being, I'll keep
doing my scanning and contributing books in the best shape I can and
those of you who validate, I'll leave I to you to figure it all out!

Thanks for all your comments and responses to me, too!

Aloha!
Charlene