[bksvol-discuss] My apologies for wrong word choice

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry. Wrong choice of word. I didn't mean "afraid" literally. I don't like
excessive violence, either--I turn my head away in movies. I don't mind reading
about it, depending. I avoid books and movies where females are imperiled and
where people are tortured or women raped. I should have thought more carefully
and chosen my words more carefully and said something like "if you don't mind."
I know a lot of readers don't care to read books with vulgar or language or
profanity, either, and so when I don't deem a book to be Adult-rated but it
does contain sex or violence or profanity or vulgar language I so state in the
long synopsis.